(i) We own or control.
(ii) Are available through the Services.
1. What information do we and third party service provider’s collect.
The Company collect the personal information which include any information about that can be used to identify an individual such as name, Date of Birth, e-mail address , Location, IP address, mobile number, password, etc. We shall ask you to provide only such Protected Information which is for lawful purpose connected with our Services and necessary to be collected by us for such purpose. We also collect information/data through filling of registration forms/ contact us forms etc.
2. What is the information collected through Mobile application and computer as you accept of you our service.
• We the company provides service through Mobile Application, Computer. We the company take, preserve and use the data regarding the mobile application, like application software, other technical information regarding software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to such Mobile Applications.
• We will also gather information about your Mobile device and it will be used by our company to provide better service.
• When use of the Application of our company the mobile device automatically collects the information regarding your mobile which is given below and without asking your permission.
• Your preferred language
• English, Marathi, Hindi.
• Country site (if applicable)
• The manufacturer and model of your mobile device
• Your mobile operating system
• The type of mobile internet browsers you are using
• Your geolocation.
• Information about how you interact with the Mobile Application and any of our web sites to which the Mobile Application links, such as how many times you use a specific part of the Mobile Application over a given time period, the amount of time you spend using the Mobile Application, how often you use the Mobile Application, actions you take in the Mobile Application and how you engage with the Mobile Application
• Information to allow us to personalize the services and content available through the Mobile Application.
• Your geographic location.
3. How the collected information used for Business.
• In case of booking via call center, our company (KRISP) may record calls for quality and training purpose.
• On collection of your information we company send you confirmation e-mail, OTP to your mobile to verify your user name and password.
• Additional tracking information can be taken by using the GPS location of your mobile phone for knowing the exact geographic location of you and driver.
• Company use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our computer server, and to administer our web site(s). Your IP address is used to help identify you, but contains no personal information about you.
• Company will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
• Company provide some of your Protected Information (such as your name, pick up address, contact number) to the driver who accepts your request for transportation so that the driver may contact and find you. The companies for which drivers work (that are providing the transportation service) are also able to access your Protected Information, including your geo-location data.
• Company use that geo-location information for various purposes, including for you to be able to view the drivers in your area that are close to your location, for you to set your pick up location, for the drivers to identify the pickup location, to send you promotions and offers, and to allow you (if you choose through any features we may provide) to share this information with other people.
• In addition, Company may use your Protected Information or Usage Information that we collect about you:
(1) to provide you with information or services or process transactions that you have requested or agreed to receive including to send you electronic newsletters, or to provide you with special offers or promotional materials on behalf of us or third parties
(2) to enable you to participate in a variety of the Services’ features such as online or mobile entry sweepstakes, contests or other promotions
(3) to contact you with regard to your use of the Services and, in our discretion, changes to the Services and/or the Services’ policies
(4) for internal business purposes
(5) for inclusion in our data analytics
1. HOW AND WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
• You can receive information from third party and Third party can provide you information on our behalf.
2. THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SERVICES
• The Company services content that is supplied by a third party, and those third parties may collect website usage information and your Device Identifier when web pages from any online or mobile Services are served to your browser.
• In addition, when you are using the Services, you may be directed to other sites or applications that are operated and controlled by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any of these third parties. For example, if you click on a banner advertisement, the click may take you away from one of our websites onto a different web site. These other web sites may send their own cookies to you, independently collect data or solicit Protected Information and may or may not have their own published privacy policies.
• We encourage you to note when you leave our Services and read the privacy statements of all third party web sites or applications before submitting any Protected Information to third parties.
3. SOCIAL MEDIA FEATURES AND WIDGETS.
Our application / mobile service may also include social media features like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Google like buttons and all these application buttons or interactive programs that run on online and mobile service, these features may collect your IP address, photograph, which page you are visiting on our online or mobile service.
4. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE DRIVERS.
5. CANCELLATION OF ACCOUNT
In case of cancellation of your account or request us not to use your information to provide service by our company, contact us through e-mail which is our official contact detail we will response to your request.
6. CHANGE OF INFORMATION
The user is responsible for maintaining the accurate information which is send to us, if there is any changes in the provided information then you are responsible to changes in details which are provided.